Monday, October 29, 2007




































UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPT TO REACH BRAZIER'S WOOD.
The first 3 pics are of Beatty Road turning right out of my house.
Then 2 of the passage leading through to Nacton Road.
Then 3 of Nacton Road after I have turned left out of the passage.
The next one is of the bungalow I lived in as a child on
Nacton Road Maryon Road corner opposite the Golden Hind pub.
Then I looking down Maryon Road.Then the old entrance to the
airport at the end of the slat fence and not at the end of the
3 barred fence where it is now.Way down Maryon Road and
turn into Ravenswood through this bus only opening
onto Ravenwood Avenue.
Then 7 pics along Ravenswood Avenue showing the kissing gate
and fence.
Then 3 pics along Downham Boulevard (I kid you not).
Then 3 pics from along Alnesbourn Cresent showing my entrance
nearly blocked by a trench which actually achieves nothing.
Then 7 pics going back now to the lane that leads beside the hump.
Then 3 from the lane showing where a gate was and blocked now
and trenched.
The bridge carrying FP4 over the A14.
Turn right and there is a 19 inch wide barrier I also cannot get
through so I cannot get into Brazier's Wood because of IBC and their
gates, fences and barriers fetish.
I start back whence I came without getting to Brazier's Wood at all.
peterturtill@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Pay Check Loans