Friday, February 09, 2007


SOME ONE IS ANNOYED WITH WHAT I AM DOING!
At 3am Friday I posted a website that appears to have upset
somebody powerful as by 11am the cops were here and they
have taken all my computers and software. I have no MS
Office software and much else has been taken too all
because I set up www.ipswichwaterfrontaccess.co.uk and it
only has a front page so far with a little text about two lanes
of traffic all around the waterfront as above which is looking
from Helena Road towards Coprolite Street. The two rail-
way lines can be clearly seen. The gate replaces the barrier
a young lad was killed by about 3 years ago. Another web-
site www.suffolkrightsofway.co.uk is also annoying a few
people who do not want the Rights Of Way re-instated as
they want to build expensive flats there on our ROW. I was
told I was investigated in connection with the murders of
five ladies. My wife then had a heart attack and is in hospital
now. The cops never even asked me about the murders!
This is a 'gagging' exercise where they confiscate all my
evidence and try to keep me so busy not being convicted of
murder I will not have time to annoy those desecrating the
waterfront. I have borrowed this computer but I would not
be surprised if the cops took this one next. The fight goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Pay Check Loans