Monday, June 05, 2006



To get to Bridgewood I have to drive from the right of this pic and stop at the white lines. Because of the way this van is parked I, and other drivers, cannot see what is coming from behind the van http://static.flickr.com/69/159637814_a7d3ad5989_b.jpg this is what we see. I wrote to IBC and the Furniture Project about this and this is the only reply I received as the furniture project have not answerred. Incidently they have a large secure yard in Hogarth Road big enough for plenty of these vans.

From: peggy.king@ipswich.gov.uk>

To: peterturtill@hotmail.com>

CC: enquiry@ipswich.gov.uk>

Subject: Cobham Road

Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 11:51:17 +0100

Dear Mr Turtill

Thank you for your recent e-mail regarding the vehicle parking on Cobham Road. I have spoken to The Ipswich Furniture Project who will respond to you directly. I understand that it was the Police who originally suggested the van was parked there as it was suffering vandalism when left further along the road. However I am assured that all other options will be examined in order to try to resolve the situation. If I can help further,please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely

Peggy King

Customer Services Manager _ StreetCare

peterturtill@hotmail.com more pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/ipswich/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters
Pay Check Loans